At Gas Flex Systems (GFS) we manufacture and export high quality and innovative, patented gas products. Many of our gas products have unique features and benefits exclusive to the GFS brand.
Bes Yapi started manufacturing products under the Gas Flex Systems (GFS) brand in 2004. Established in 1996, Bes Yapi are one of the leading manufacturers. We produce high-quality, innovative stainless steel gas and flexible metal hoses. We now export GFS products to over 25 countries worldwide, on 5 continents! The GFS UK office and warehousing is now based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. All our products are available in the UK via our approved distribution network.
GFS CSST, manufactured to BS EN 15266, is the safest, most efficient and fastest CSST system in the market. GFS PLUS comes pre-sleeved and is also the only genuine pipe-in-pipe CSST solution available in the UK. GFS Cooker Hoses are universal and suitable for both natural gas and LPG. Both the Angled Bayonet and Micro-point Cooker Hoses come complete with a patented swivel end.
GFS also manufactures BS669-2 catering hoses. Our patented HobLine is a gas hob kit saving up to 50% installation time over traditional plumbing materials. GFS are proud to be a symbol of high quality products, many carrying unique patented features only available to our brand. Our products possess many of the leading international standards including:
- Kite Mark
- Gastec QA
By focusing on our innovative patented features, we allow our supply partners to offer differential products not found by any other manufacturers.
Meet the Team
Regional Technical Manager
Regional Sales Manager
WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
- Quality is key to our success.
- It is the basis of our customers’ trust in our products and services and thus in our company.
- As a result, ensuring a high quality outcome over the long-term counts more with us than quick success.
- Being market leader in quality terms, is an essential part of our self-image.
WE MAINTAIN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE
- We maintain customer satisfaction with excellent service and make best use of our flexibility to respond quickly to customer needs
WE SEE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AS AN OPPORTUNITY
- Focusing on environmental matters helps us develop processes which save raw materials, make efficient use of energy and therefore are also economically efficient. It also encourages the development of innovative, future-oriented and competitive product solutions.
PEOPLE ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY
- Our staff are our most valuable resource.
- Mutual support and appreciation are the hallmark of our day-to-day working relationships.
- This is demonstrated by how we listen to and keep staff informed with a willingness to help.
- The success of our company is our common goal. Everyone contributes to this success and accepts his/her responsibility.
WE USE MISTAKES AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN
- Managing means taking responsibility. Our managers lead by example, show team spirit and behave fairly.
- We are all human, so mistakes will be made. We use mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR PARTNERS
- We see our customers as partners in our success.
- Partnership is our mission.
- We are committed to openness, honesty and fairness in communications and in collaboration.
- Our customers deserve the best that we can offer.
- It is up to each one of us to turn a customer into a partner. A partner who will be happy to recommend us on the basis of their positive experience.
WE COMMUNICATE OPENLY AND CLEARLY
- We nurture dialogue among ourselves, with staff, customers and the public.
- We communicate openly and clearly.
- We take care to be trustworthy in appearance and understandable in writing and speech.
WE ARE COMMITTED AND RELIABLE
- Success is a matter of trust.
- We want to deserve the trust of our customers and partners by being committed in what we say and do.
- Our customers and partners can rely on us.