Manufactured to EN 15266, the GFS HobLine is also fully Kite Marked, CE marked and approved by the BSI.
The HobLine kit includes:
- 1 metre of flexible pipe complete with a male iron taper thread hob connection
- ½” GFS compression “Push and Seal” mechanical fitting
- 20cm of yellow amalgamating tape.
There is no special tooling required for the HobLine, just as with all our products. You can cut the HobLine to length using a standard and appropriate cutting tool.
The HobLine gas hob installation kits are:
- Individually bagged
- Have installation instructions included with each kit
- And, are suitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases.
Hose length is 1 meter that can be cut to size
One end of the pipe is manufactured with a ½” taper thread for fitting onto the hob with a further GFS “Push and Seal” mechanical fitting supplied with a compression end